An Android tablet seems be anohter useful gadget in our daily life now. We always use it to take photos and watch videos. However, we may have suffered from some accidets about data loss from Android tablet. I always can see many people ask “how to recover photos from Android tablet” on the web.
Many people hold the point that lost files in Android OS can’t be recovered, because there is no recycle bin setting in Android OS. In fact, their opinion is out-of-date. Nowaday, with the help of some tool, we can get back deleted, formatted, lost files from Android tablet.
Photos can be recovery by the following reasons:
* When connect the tablet to computer to transfer photos, it says “the memory card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?”.
* Photos in the tablet become inaccessible due to phone water damaged or broken.
* Press delete option on the mobile phone and all photos are gone with nowhere found.
* Deleted the photos when connected to PC and cannot find them in the Recycle Bin.
* Formatted the mass memory on the phone and forget to backup photos.
* The memory card (SD, CF, XD etc) inside the phone is corrupted, all photos gone.
* Performed a phone reset or restore and all photos disappeared.
Preparation for Android tablet photos recovery
If you loss photos, and want recover them, you should pay more attention to the following job before doing recovery:
1.The most important: don’t take photo again with your tablet, it is easy to make the real files of your lost photos are overwritten.
2.Tranfer data as less as possible, videlicet, you had better reduce to use your tablet.
3.Keep your tablet’s battery over 50% when you do recovery.
4.Find a Windows computer, and a good USB cable which are needed when you doing recovery.
How to Recover photos from Android tablet
As I said above, if we want to restore lost data from Android tablet, we need some tool!!!
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is Android file recovery software that can recover deleted, lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos and call history from Android Phone and Tablet.Get more detail about Tenorshare Android Data Recovery here: http://www.card-data-recovery.com/phone/android-phone-data-recovery.html
Just follow the step, you can get back lost photos from Android tablet easily:
1. Connect your Android tablet to PC with the USB cable, then run Android Data Recovery. If you have not installed USB driver for your tablet on this computer, wait to see the Hardware update wizard to pop up, and follow the instruction.
2. Then enable USB debugging and turn on USB storage, the picture says itself, just follow, and click “Next”.
3. If an app. Superuser Request pops up on your Android tablet, just click “Allow”. Then hit “Start” and select your file types for the scanning.
4. After the scanning is over, click on the file to preview, select them and click “Recover” to recover the files. Then choose a location to save the recovered files.